2. Create account with school email
3. Scroll to bottom of screen and paste your class section code in 'Add Teacher' box.
Moana - UIJYRY
Kai - YBRKCX
Aina - VUSAOV
4. Click 'the yellow 'continue' button for the Play Lab course and complete course by end of class
*IF you finish early do the Flappy code course
section code: KBBLNV
IF you finish that do Course 4
Section code: WOQIXG
Quiz next week during 5th period science!
Aina - Monday 5th period
Moana- Tuesday 5th period
Kai-Wednesday 5th period
Field Science homework: At least one paragraph typed reflection/conclusion to experiment
- Summary of experiment
- What was your group's outcome?
- Did you have to modify the procedure that you used? If so, how many times?
- What did you discover/learn about chemical equations?
- Likes and dislike.
- Something that you would like to change or add to the experiment.
- How difficult was this experiment for you.
- Anything else you would like to say about the experiment.
DUE: BY EMAIL, TUESDAY JANUARY 27TH
Terms you will need:
Conservation of matter
5TH PERIOD SCIENCE:
1. Write an outline/study guide for quiz
- Should include all topic that we learned since the start of third quarter
- *Must include at least two pictures or diagrams. Draw diagrams and take a picture with your phone or find pictures online.
- Search Google for example of how to create an outline
- You can use color and bold font to make your outline look neat!
2. Write 5 possible quiz questions and answers
- Questions can be multiple choice, short answer, fill-in the blank, or labeling
- You MUST also include answers
- Good questions may be used on the actual test
DUE: ONE EMAIL FOR BOTH FRIDAY, JANUARY 23RD