Collect Planet Worksheets!! Bring Scissors & Glue sticks to class today!!
Warm Up: Name that PLANET..
1. Which planet is called the Red Planet due to iron oxide present in the surface rocks?
2. Which planet has a surface of frozen nitrogen and geysers that erupt nitrogen gas?
3. Which planet has thick rings of hydrogen, helium, ammonia, methane and water?
4. Which planet has over 60 moons with high pressure gas storms creating the most notable Great Red Spot?
4. Which planet has 31 moons?
6. Which planet has ice polar caps, seasons and other evidence that water is or was once present?
7. Which planet has the atmosphere that protects the surface from meteors and the Sun's radiation?
8. Which planet is the most similar in size and mass to the Earth?
9. Which planet has no true atmosphere; surface temperatures are extreme?
READ PLANET NOTES.. Back page of packet...
Create a Model of the Solar System -
HW: Finish Model of Solar System, make sure packets are complete before class on Tuesday.
Outer Planets: Brainpop
Work on Study Guide
Test on Friday!!
HW: Study for TEST