Section 2.5 - Investigate Factors that determine how much gravitational PE an object has?
How Are Gravity and KE related? Demonstration
Design an Experiment....Make your Predictions
- Identify variables
- Write detailed Procedures to set up experiment so anyone can be successful setting up the experiment.
- Share Question, independent, dependent, and control variables. Finally, share your procedures. Get feedback… see pg 66 bullets
–Revise Plan if Necessary
- Prepare for experiment
Set up experiment....
- Collect Data on Trial Chart. Be prepared to graph independent variable on X axis and Dependent variable on Y axis
- Question? Predict outcome Include (Identify Variables: Independent, Control, and Dependent)
- Include Graph .... Independent Variable (x axis) vs Dependent variable (y axis)
- Identify Trends … What do your trends show?
- State Claim
- Describe Evidence to support claim
Science 40 minutes...
Complete Lab, Begin Poster for EXPO... Factors that determine how much gravitational PE an object has? Identify Trends and Make Claims. Make sure to you describe evidence to support your claim.