Physics is the study of matter, energy, and the interaction between them”
2. Announcements: review class expectations, extra credit, parent letter for supplies, anything you want to share from over break?
3. Paper airplane experiment: Fill out front side of worksheet while building your paper airplane with materials provided.
4. Out in the field: Everyone will have a chance to fly their paper airplane and we will record the results.
5. If we have time, start on homework
1. Please see the back of your paper airplane experiment worksheet.
2. Give your parents/guardians the letter for science supplies
January 9th: Hawaii
January 13th: Niihau, Molokai
January 14th: Lanai, Kauai