2. Out in the field: In Class assignment: Molecules Matter Activity Sheet. Please see above for documents.
***Lanai***: We don't have school on Thursday, but you are responsible for doing all the work in the "absent" section. All of that work will be due by email or turned in by Tuesday, October 22. Please see me if you have any questions.
Water Balloon and Molecules:
Watch the short video below and answer the following questions. Don't forget to answer with evidence and complete sentences. The questions can be turned into class or emailed to me.
1. Why do you think the water keeps its shape the moment the balloon is popped?
2. Imagine a drop of water hanging from your finger. How is this similar to the water staying together after the balloon is popped?
Hawaii: October 17
Niihau: October 21
Molokai: October 21
Kauai: October 22
Lanai: October 22
1.Please take notes on the "Intro to Chemistry" power point.
2. Go to Weebly and review class expectations.
2. Do the "Molecules Matter Activity Sheet." Come see me if you don't have the needed materials. I will loan you what you need for open lab.
3. Also, do the homework: Water Balloon and Molecules