2. Explain "5 minute chemistry demonstration project"
3. Go over "Chemical reactions powerpoint" and take notes.
4. Practice balancing equations with hands on molecules.
5. Complete the "Chemical reaction-Clean Pennies" experiment.
6. Find a partner or group of 3 for your "5 minute chemistry demonstration project." Brainstorm what demo you would like to do for the class on the computers. Send Ms. Molina an email with all group members included as well, with the link to the experiment you would like to do and a brief explanation why you want to do it and how you will obtain all the supplies.
Finish #6 (in blue) from the agenda above.
Lanai: Try out your 5 minute demonstration. If your demo doesn't work, please send me an email on the new experiment you are going to do for approval. If your demo works, there is no need to email me again because I already know what your group is doing.
Please take notes on the "Chemical reaction powerpoint." I will make sure I put you in a group for the "5 min. chemistry demonstration project.
Hawaii: Monday, November 25
Niihau: Monday, November 25
Molokai: Tuesday, November 26
Kauai: Wednesday, November 27
Lanai: Wednesday, December 4