2. Take notes about the Periodic Table: http://www.middleschoolchemistry.com/multimedia/chapter4/lesson2#periodic_table
3. Create a poster on an Element(s): The Element Poster is an in class assignment.
Your poster must include:
-All the elements of your object
-Each element must have it's atomic number, atomic mass, name, and symbol clearly labeled.
-A picture of the object
-The name of the object
Example: My object is salt. The elements are Na (sodium) and Cl (chloride.)
Here is a great website that gives examples of each element: http://www.periodictable.com/Elements/079/index.html
4. Watch the element youtube video below.
5. Take a 5 minute break and then get 10 minutes to study for density quiz. I will pass back papers during this time.
6. Take the Density Quiz. After the quiz, do something quietly and finish up your Element poster.
Finish your element poster if you didn't today in class.
Review the links above about the Periodic table and watch the youtube video. Please take notes on both. Please see me when you are back at school to turn in missing work and to take the Density quiz.