2. Explain Climate Change Final Project.
3. Brainstorm what we already know about climate change
4. Explain "Mini model Activity" and do it out in the field.
5. Left over time? Start on homework
1.Study for the Climate Change Quiz next class. Please use your climate change graphic organizer and the epa website we used in class.
2. Read "Think like a Scientist" Read the tabs: overview, clues of climate change, proof is in the atmosphere, ruled out, putting the pieces together. Please take notes in addition to the notes you took last class. *This will be on the quiz too.
3. Donate supplies for the Hawaiian Land Trust Fundraiser (Waihee). Please see document above.
Monday, May 5th: Wailua
Tuesday, May 6th: Huelo
Wednesday, May 7th: Nahiku, Hana
Monday, May 12th: Keanae
ABSENT: 1. Read through "Climate Change Final Project" and contact your group members
2. Read "Articles for mini models activity" and take notes.
3. Do the homework