2. Go around the room and share what we learned from homework.
3. Green Journal notes: TITLE: Kealia Pond Wildlife; On the first page, take observations on the wildlife. You can choose anyway to make observations (behavior, how many birds you see, where you see the wildlife, map of the pond, ect)
Second page: Summarize your thoughts about Kealia Pond and Boardwalk. 1 paragraph minimum. (learned, thoughts, importance, experience)
1. All of same rules as school.
2. Stay out of the mud and PONDS! (serious consequences)
3. Stay with the group.
4. Respect the aina and ecosystem.
Please turn in or email to Ms. Molina. Due next class.