SCIENCE SCHEDULE FOR THE REST OF THE QUARTER
Feb. 25-March 2: We will be studying and reviewing for the Quarter 3 Final Test
March 3-5: Quarter 3 Final Test!
March 9-12: Half day's- science class is TBA
March 13-March 30: SPRING BREAK
2. Pass out "The Evolution of Lactose Tolerance worksheet" and fill out the before the film part.
3. Watch The Evolution of Lactose Tolerance Film and answer the questions on the worksheet.
4. Go over the "True and False" part of the worksheet and then complete the back of the worksheet where you will use glucose data to graph and draw conclusions from it. Worksheet is due today in class.
5. Start on your homework. See below.
Dear Darwin Day Roadshow,
1 sentence thanking them about coming to our school
1-2 sentence about something that they learned
1 sentence about anything else you would like to add
Sincerely, From, Yours Truly, ___________________________________
2. Evolution Cartoons: Watch Myths and Misconceptions about Evolution. Then you will create a cartoon that fixes the misconceptions (misunderstandings) of evolution. If you are having trouble with thinking of a misconception, you can google search "misconceptions of evolution." This cartoon can be a cartoon strip or one picture with text or diagrams. Your cartoon can be drawn, or done digitally on paint, 5 best cartoons tools for teachers, or any other resources you know about.
You will post your evolution cartoon on your google site as a subpage under science. Please send Ms. Molina an email with the link to your cartoon. PLEASE BE CREATIVE AND HAVE FUN!
3. Quarter 3 Study Guide: Fill out the study guide. (see below)
Due date: Ohia: Wed, Feb. 25th; Hala, Kukui: Thurs. Feb. 26th; Ulu, Koa: Mon. March 2nd
ABSENT: Do all agenda items and homework.
Kukui, Ulu: Tuesday, Feb. 24th
Koa: Wednesday, Feb. 25th