2. Then we will learn about Designer Babies, using the 'Designer Babies worksheet' below. You will get a class copy of the worksheet, so please don't write on it. You will be using a separate piece of paper for the assignment.
Youtube links: Design your own baby: Patent Granted and The Real Prospect of Designer babies.
Green Journal TITLE: NEEDS OF LIVING THINGS
1. Make a list of items that plants and animals need in order to live at this location.
2. Make a list of items that make it hard for plants and animals to survive.
3. Illustrate a mini poster (one page of your green journal) that raises awareness for keeping this location a good habitat for plants and animals.
4. Go to a field site to complete Green Journal. When you are finished, please turn in to a teacher.
NO HOMEWORK :) Absent: you don't have to make anything up.
Have a great winter break!