Are you hearing Things?
2. Power point: We will go through Physical science- Waves power point and student's will take "What is a Wave?" notes. Please see attachments.
3. Outside: Are you hearing things? experiment and in class assignment
1. Please complete the quiz in the link provided. Take the quiz until you get 100%. Guess on #8, because we have not learned about that in class. http://glencoe.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0078617766/student_view0/chapter1/section1/self-check_quiz-eng_.html
2. Study your notes and last weeks vocabulary (observation, inference, qualitative and quantitative) for a quiz next class.
You will not hand anything in, but you are responsible for doing all of the homework before next class.
Absent: If you were absent, you are responsible for looking over the "Physical science-waves power point" and filling out the first page of "What is a wave?" notes. Also, please do the homework assignment.
Why is the sky blue?
2. Why is the sky blue? experiment and in class assignment
3. Power point: We will finish the power point and "What is waves?" notes
4. We will take a QUIZ over last rotation and last class content
Homework: On a piece of paper or email, answer the question: Why is the sky blue? Why are sunsets orange/red? This should be about a paragraph long. Use the knowledge you learned and this website: http://spaceplace.nasa.gov/blue-sky/
Due next science class
Absent: You are responsible for completing the "What is waves?" notes by using the power point and the homework assignment.