2. Pathway to Friends activity.
3. Read The Inside story of Cell Communication and take notes.
4. Do the web interactive- Dropping Signals
5. Watch the video- The Fight or Flight Response
6. Fill out the Blank Cell Membrane diagram (see documents)
8. Watch the video- Insights into Cell Membranes
7. Rest of the time:
- Make up the Levels of Cell Organization Quiz (if needed)
-Go over quiz as a class.
- Do homework below
1. Any missing assignments in science? DO THEM! I will accept ANY missing assignments until THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH. MUST HAVE: first, last name, class and proper title
2. Study for the Cell Quiz. Please study your cell organelle notes, microscope parts diagram on weebly, how to calculate total magnification, the parts that make up the cell membrane and notes we took today in class. (Quiz next class)
3. Rough draft for Journey into a Cell story. Must be printed and typed.
4. Read "Journey into Cell Story book" (document above) and decide which option you would like to do.
ABSENT: Do all homework above and take notes on #3-8 on the agenda