All classes (but Lanai): AGENDA
1. Finish last of the virtual presentations, go over final exam, and finish up milk carton wells
2. If we have time, watch "Deeper Shade of Blue"
Have a great fall break!
Molokai, Lanai, Hawaii, Niihau:
1. Group Presentations for Ms. Edgar's Virtual class. (Lanai: Last science class of the quarter)
1. Pass back final exams and go over answers
2. Start Simple Machine Milk Carton Well
NO HOMEWORK FOR ALL CLASSES
1. 10 minutes to study and ask Ms. Molina questions, pass back papers
2. Take Quarter 1 Final Exam
3. Build Simple Machine Milk Carton Well in groups.
Kauai: Ping Pong Ball Tournament, you will build milk carton well next class.
NO HOMEWORK :)
Absent: Please see me when you are back at school to make up the Quarter 1 Final Exam. All final exams must be made up by Thursday, September 26.
1. We will be designing levers in a form of ping pong ball catapults in groups. Please document above for requirements.
2. We will have a tournament for which group can shoot the ball the farthest.
Prizes will be awarded to:
1. Green Award: least materials used
2. Winner of the tournamement
1. Pass back student work
2. Lab on the in class assignment: Lever-How much work is a simple machine?
3. On the computers, in class assignment: “Simple Machine Robot Game”.
4. When finished with the website, start your homework on researching how to build small catapults. We will be launching ping pong balls next class.