1. Welcome back and hope everyone had a great spring break!!! :)
2. We will kick off our weather unit with a video that the weather channel made just for student's like you! You will take notes of only 10 facts during the video. Click on the link to watch: Connect With Weather.
3. Time to take out your Local Weather Journals that you did for spring break work. Look up the following definitions if you have not done so:
4. We will start the homework in class and you can finish the rest outside of class.
ABSENT: 1. Please read through Ms. Molina's class expectations on the main science page on weebly. 2. Do #2 on the agenda and email or show me your 10 facts. 3. Do the homework.
1. We will take the final exam the first hour of class. You can use your one page of notes and you will turn them in with the final exam.
2. We will watch "100 Greatest Discoveries- Physics" for the second hour of class. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwbZ6vsBXAA
HAVE A GREAT SPRING BREAK!
ABSENT: Please see Ms. Molina ASAP to take your final exam.
1. Pass back all papers and remind class that lab reports are due today in my inbox.
2. You will be able to use a hand written lined paper of notes for the final exam. The notes can be front and back and can contain whatever you would like. You must create your own notes for the test and you will turn in your notes after you complete the final exam.
3. We will play a review game show for the first hour of class.
-Make groups of 2-3 people and come up with a team name. Every team will start with 10 points.
-4 minutes per question: use the classroom timer on the internet and random # generator
-We will be answering the questions from the document above.
-In order to get the question right, ALL team members must show your work on your paper and circled the answer with units.
-If you get the correct answer, you will be rewarded 5 points and you will draw a card from the deck.
4. The second hour of class, you will be able to do practice problems and create your 1 page of notes for the final exam.