ANNOUNCEMENT: any work that was assigned by Ms. Wilson was due last Thursday, April 23rd. You were responsible for making sure you had all of your work turn in before Ms. Wilson and Ms. Molina switched back. (The invasive species brochures will be graded by Ms. Wilson, please turn them in by the due date.)
2. Sign a 'thank you' card for Ms. Wilson
3.Prepare our Green Journal for out in the field
TITLE: Kealia Pond Boardwalk
First full page: Notes
Next page: 1. Make a list of biotic things at Kealia pond boardwalk.
2. Make a list of abiotic things at Kealia pond boardwalk.
3. Create a food web that shows the interactions between the abiotic and biotic things at Kealia pond boardwalk.
4. Why is this ecosystem important to Maui?
4. Ground rules: Respect other people's space at the boardwalk, only be one sign behind or ahead of your teacher, no horseplaying or get a detention :( , when you are finished: help others or enjoy the outdoors
5.Go out to Kealia Pond boardwalk and fill out our green journal. Green journal is due today in class.
DUE NEXT CLASS
Kealia Pond-Wildlife and habitat (take notes on the different birds, we are going to see how many we can find at the pond next class.)
Kealia Pond- Seasons of Wildlife
PWF Boat day excursion homework (email or turn into Ms. Molina next class): What did you learn from the boat trip today? Why was it important for us to learn about our coral reefs? Must be complete sentences and well-written. Due next class.
**** All students (even if you go on the boat) are responsible for all homework above. ***
ABSENT: Please do homework above.