2. Read this interesting article: Scientists have figured out how lizards regrow their tails
3. Tutorial on how to use a microscope with Ms. Molina. Show images of plant and animal cells. Explain how to calculate magnification.
4. Demonstrate how to do the "Microscope Skills Lab" and then have the students go and do it. Please refer to the document section for procedures.
5. Demonstrate how to do the "Plant and Animal Cell Lab" and then have the students go and do it.
6. When finished with the lab, start your homework.
2. Ask parents for donations for cell models.
ABSENT: Please make a venn diagram of plant and animal cell in your notes. Please make sure it is very detailed.