Watch these 2 Khan Academy videos:
- Systems of equations: trolls, tolls: https://www.khanacademy.org/math/algebra/systems-of-linear-equations/introduction-to-systems-of-linear-equations/v/trolls-tolls-and-systems-of-equations
- Testing a solution to a system of equations: https://www.khanacademy.org/math/algebra-basics/alg-basics-systems-of-equations/alg-basics-intro-to-systems-of-equations/v/testing-a-solution-for-a-system-of-equations
- What is a system of equations?
- What are the different ways to solve a system of equations?
- What is a solution of a system?
- What does each point on graph of an equation represent?
- Comparison shopping: To rent scooters, Sam’s charges a $30 fee plus $8 per hour. Rosie’s charges a $20 fee plus $10 per hour. Which company should the Morris family choose? Explain your answer.