Today in class we reviewed our arm span- height data and completed an in class 21st Century Skills assignment on data and samples.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Today in class we measure the arm spans and heights of classmates to test the hypothesis that arm span length is equal to height. The data gathered by your class is attached in case you need it.
Homework: Please answer the following questions on a binder paper about the arm span data we gathered in class:
- What was our hypothesis?
- Does the data appear to support the hypothesis? Explain your reasoning.
- What is the average percent?
- What is the range of percents?
- What is the mode of the percents?
- What is the median?
- Which one of these calculations gives the most accurate idea of the data?
- What type of data would disprove the hypothesis?
Homework: IXL Sixth grade, S:1, S:2, S:3, and S:4.
Monday, May 5, 2014
Homework: Test Corrections. Please complete corrections on a separate binder paper and write problems out.