Virtual DaY - Monday April 16th
Aloha Math Students - I hope you all have a great virtual day practicing for the Smarter Balance Math Test. Please complete IXL X.4 and send me a screen shot of your last practice problem in the Smarter Balance Practice Assessment before 2:30 pm.
1. Please go to alohahsap.org
2. Click on the first yellow flower: Smarter Balance
3. Click on box: Students and Families
4. Click on box: Training and Practice Tests
5. Sign in as a guest
6. Is this You? Select 6th Grade from the drop down menu, then click on YES
7. Your Test? Scroll down to the GREEN section, Click on Start 6th Grade MATH CAT Practice
......Keep clicking yes until you get to Begin Test Now......
After working for 30 minutes to an 1 hour, you can take a screen shot and exit from the practice test. Feel free to continue if you want additional practice. Follow the 4 directions below to take a screen shot of the last problem you complete. If you are using another type of computer, google how to take a screen shot. Please attach it to an email
1. Press the control key, then the Prt Sc function button on the top of your key board
2. Click on the windows icon bottom (bottom left) and open the PAINT program
3. Press Control V (this will paste your last problem in paint)
4. Go to File, Save As: Your First Name - Print Screen, Save it on your desk top so it will be easy to find.
**Lastly, email me your screen shot of the last problem and tell me 5 things you learned from practicing the math test.
I'm looking forward to getting your emails before 2:30 pm today.
Field Day- TBA
Graph Polygons in a coordinate plane - Do Lesson 7.2 Collect Reflecting Initials ...
HW: IXL X.5 & IXL X.6
Student Activity: Activity Lab: Functions Making function tables: input, Use rule to write equation, determine output.
Input /output tables
IXL X.5 & X.6