Finish History of Math
Japan Virtual Trip
Tuesday Virtual Work
In Where the Mountain Meets the Moon there are questions on pages 282-283 you will answer on a google doc or in an email, questions 6-10. Please answer with complete sentences.
6. When Minli meets buffalo boy and is taken to his home, she feels a tightness in her throat when she thinks of her home in contrast with the boys home. What does she have that the buffalo boy does not have? What does buffalo boy have that she does not have?
7. Minli is faced with a difficult decision when she reaches the old man of the moon. She can only ask one question. Which question does she ask? Why does she ask that question? What question would you ask the old man of the moon?
8. Ma says stories are worthless, but stories play an important role throughout Minli’s adventure. How did stories help Minli and others reach their goals? How did stories help characters change and develop throughout the book? Do you think stories are important?
9. Many stories are told within the main story of where the mountain meets the moon. Which is your favorite?
10. If you could meet one of the characters in the book,who would it be? Why? What would you talk about?
SBAC test test
Thursday computer Lab and outdoor classroom
we will be integrating Science and ELA to prepare for our field trip to Waikamoi.
Friday current event due
Field trip preparation integrating Writing Story Maps with ELA and Science